- Please visit my new blog!!
- The fulfillment of the 365 day outdoor blog commitment
- Memories can make you cry…
- Icy fury of our Lake Superior
- Greatest hits
- If you think of us this winter…
- (Psssttt…you should really visit another blog if you want to see palm trees…)
- Julie/Julia…and me
- Dear Kids, The Santas and the Snowmen opened the door & walked outside!
- Santa rides a fire truck down from the North Pole
- 200,740 hits
Anishnabe art autumn Baraga County birds blogging books Christmas cold commitment Copper Country death deer earth family firewood flandrumhill Florida flowers forest Fort Myers Beach friends gaia.com garden gardening Georgia gratitude Houghton humor Huron Bay ice Keweenaw Keweenaw Bay L'Anse Lake Superior leaves life Marquette Michigan Michigan Technological University moon musings NaNoWriMo Native American Native Americans nature Ojibway outdoors personal philosophy photography photos rain random random musings San Diego Scavenger Hunt shoveling sky snow snowshoeing spirituality spring summer thoughts travel trees Upper Michigan Upper Peninsula vegetables weather wildflowers winter woods writing